Saturday, June 8, 2013

More summer activities

Arizona schools provide free lunches to anyone and everyone Mon-Fri throughout the summer. You better believe it that we are there Mon-Fri! This is a pic of the kids after the girls dance class. (Friday's are Pizza Hut days!) I love that they feel like its a treat to go out. It is really nice to have something to do and get out of the house.

The girls posing after Dance Class.

Jaylee waiting during Lilly's Class...she wanted a jelly bean.


The kids are big enough to wake up and get their own cereal now which is amazing for me...however I should probably find a safer spot for the cereal.

FHE- Chad told the kids he would build a birdhouse with the kids this summer, but I found this one at a yard sale for $1 and thought we would cut the building and go straight to the painting.

No comments: