Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lilly's TWO!!

Wow I can't even believe it! only 3 more years till school, 6 more years till she's baptized, 10 for young women, 14 till driving and 17 till she's married!! (if she's like me :)
Okay so we've got some time but she's definitely not a baby anymore! We just love Lilly's smile and personality, it makes our lives so much more fun and fulfilling. We love OUR LILLY!

On her real birth
Lilly on her 1st Birthday This is Lils eating her cake, she loved it. As you can see, her maturity level and manners have grown immensely from her first birthday!
Just some pics with the kiddos bc they are so cute!IT was fun to have Amber and Doug with their girls Leah and Paige here (for a whole month...love it) and Doug and Brandy with Davis and Charlie, Ian, Kristen and Maddie, Krystal, Emmaleigh, and Erika and Stewart. It was Crazy and mass Chaos, but so so much fun! I think we have officially grown out of our small little apartment! Thanks for all the gifts everone, especially Grammy, Grandma and Grammy Great!
This is the cake that I made for her party.

6 comments:

Ian and Kristen said...

Oh my gosh when I looked at that picture of the day she was born I felt like it was 5 seconds ago! Our girls are growing up! So sad! Happy Birthday Lillers!

Zylstra Family said...

Those pictures are SO SO cute of your kids. They look adorable. I loved her cake too!! It looks like she had a great birthday! Hopefully you get moms package soon...it has some great presents for her! Love you guys!

Kayli Sue said...

So adorable!! You guys are such a cute family!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to Lilly! She is a pretty darn cute 2 year old! Nicely done on the cake too!

Rebecca said...

Cute kiddos! And awesome birthday cake! Carrie's birthday is next week and I'm a little nervous for cake making (ahhhh!) Anyways, you have such a cute family!

Brie said...

You're cakes are amazing! How did you learn how to make them...a certain website, recipe, or book? I really want to give it a try and since you're the expert, any tips?