I realize that Chad left his previous post with a cliff hanger, so I will clear things up. No the new couch did not give Lilly stitches. We were just about to leave to her friend Maddie's 2nd birthday party but I wanted to spray her hair before we left so I yelled up to Chad to throw me the hairspray down. He threw it down blindly and it hit Lilly right in the forehead. Blood immediately covered her face and my arms and thats when I went nuts. I have found out that I am not good with blood especially when it is from my innocent 2 year old child's. Luckily Chad was there to clean her up and I took her to the hospital. 6 hours later she was stitched up and good as new...almost. About 5 hours later Chad took Jensen in to an Urgent Care for RSV symptoms. We found out he had pink eye, slight bronchitis, two ear infections and needed breathing treatments. About 18 hours later his breathing got worse and I took him into the emergency room and they admitted him about 7 hours later. They had him on Oxygen and had to deep suction him every 4 hours. He stayed for two nights and we went back home about 42 hours later! What a weekend!
By the way we couldn't haven't gotten through the week w/o my sister Erika. She is a nurse and on her two days off from the hospital she was in the hospital with us. The whole 6 hours for Lilly and even stayed one of the nights with Jensen. Thanks a ton!
This is a few days after, but now The stitches are out and she is doing Great!

And these are the couches...again. (can you tell we like them?) I finally finished all the pillows.

7 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is so sad/hilarious! I can't believe her cut was from Chad throwing a hairspray bottle. So funny! I would've died too. Me and blood? We don't mix. Ugh! Mike better be around if we ever have any mishaps at our house. And poor Jensen. Hope he's feeling better!
Great job on the pillows! Those couches look comfy! Sorry your kids had such a rough weekend! I would not have been a happy camper if my baby had to be in the hospital for so long! Sad day.
oh my goodness!! You guys deserve a good long break with super healthy kids!! Sorry you had to go through all of that and hope Jensen is feeling much better.
You're pillows are awesome, and love the couch!
Poor Lilly and Jensen!! I am glad that they are doing better! Did you move your couch to the other wall, or is it in the same place as your old one was??
Wow that is such a crazy weekend!! I really hope I don't get any of those!!
i cant believe that chad is a child abuser....
Wow that's scary. Glad to hear everyone is doing better. And yes we're still friends punk!! I'm going to be living with my parents this fall so we'll have to hang out!! We can throw bottles of hairspray at our kids and make pillows!! :) HAHA - but really, I'm serious about the pillows they're awesome! You'll have to teach me!
Post a Comment