(ok for all you Hatches out there, it really is 27, but it made for a good title :)
So I figured since most everyone knows, I probably should make it "official" on the blog and announce that we are adding on to our family of four and moving on up to FIVE!! Yup I'm pregnant...13 weeks in!
We are so so excited! The baby is due on November 29th! That is four days after our fourth anniversary and already three kids to show for it!! Gosh we are blessed. We are NOT going to find out what this one is, so feel free to guess the sex and weight.
This will make 5 grandkids for the Hatch side and 10 on my side. Crazy how time fly's, I'm still getting used to the idea that I'm married!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Yay for baby Hatch! I think it will be a boy... but I want it to be a girl so we can have another set of girls that will be best friends :)
Holy Cow! congratulations! So exciting!
Oh my gosh I am so jealous! That is way awesome. Congratulations!!
That is so exciting! I always knew that you were going to have a big family! You are well on your way! I cant wait for you guys to be surprized! Thats going to make for some very anxious friends and family!
Congratulations!! That is exciting!
WHAT! Congrats! You have cute kids, so you might as well keep having them! :)
HOORAY!! I am so excited for you guys. My sister-in-law has that same due date. :) I am only here for the summer and then I move to DC so we will have to hang or have some play dates real soon. :)
Man you make having babies look so easy! Congratulations!
WOW! Congrats! I guess since you guys have such cute kids you have a duty to have as many as you can! We are excited for you!
Already 13 weeks! I still can't believe you're not going to find out what it is.
So exciting!! Can't wait to see what it is going to be...but November seems like a long time to wait!! Love you guys!!
How exciting! You guys make me feel like we're slacking! We hit our 4 year mark last month and are barely cooking baby #2! And good for you for being surprised on the gender! Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to do that... Maybe :)
wow that is great news!! I'm so happy for you! This is so exciting.
Post a Comment