Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer!! Summer!!

This is us watching fireworks on Fourth of July
The kids loved them. Lilly screamed with excitement after every single one, and Jensen just stared and pointed the whole time.

We had Carson spend and Bailey spend the night while lindsay and Ryan were in town for a wedding. Lilly loves Carson.


I love having a yard. Our summer is full of swimming (in our blow up pool) and lots of popsicles.



Lilly with Grammy Great. She is such a good Grandma. Lilly stopped her half way through the story to tell her how much she LOVED her nails and how beautiful they were. She is so girly.


The new house
Our Yard!! I love it! And look at that a huge park right behind us!

Our living room

This is the kitchen


This is a ottoman that I bought from Goodwill for 7 bucks. I reupholstered it and results follow.....

TADAAA! Now it is Jensen's toybox that matches his crib bedding and room!


And this is a table that I bought for $3.50 at Good will....

......And now it is Lilly's vanity.



3 comments:

akdoxey said...

your house looks amazing, love the high ceilings and how new and clean everything looks. you always talk about the park but your backyard is huge too- how wonderful! hope to visit you soon before you have to move for school. The kids are getting so big and cuter every time I see a pic.

John and Trina Busch said...

oh my your house is amazing!! so beautiful!

Amy said...

You are so creative! Love your new house and you yard IS huge!